1. Larksfield 7373 E 29th Street North, Wichita, KS 67226. Hang Date Tuesday February 2, 10:00-12:00. KAOP members must hang. Deliver 6 – 8 paintings.Only oil or acrylic paintings will be accepted. All paintings must be thoroughly dry and suitably framed. Paintings should be ready to hang, with screw eyes and wire installed. Exhibit starts February 3, 2016. Reception Thursday February 4, 2014, 4:30 – 6:30 PM. Please read guidelines for Larksfield Place Exhibit
Take Down – Monday April 4, 2014. Commission – 15% Payable to LarksfieldSales Policy – check made out to artist. Larksfield can accommodate a total of 65 paintings
2. Derby Library 1600 E. Walnut Grove, Derby KS 67037. June 6 through August 18, 2016. Deliver (3) to (5) paintings per artist June 6 2016. No larger than 30” X 40”
The paintings hang June 5, 2016. Take down paintings August 18, 2016.
Derby Library can accommodate a total of 75 paintings. Commission – 15%
3. Wichita Center for the Arts. KAOP full members only. Paintings must be juried into the exhibit. Bring one to three paintings not larger than 18″x24″ to the February 25th meeting. Judging will take place between 1:00 and 3:00 the afternoon of the meeting. Accepted paintings should be delivered to the Center between 10:00 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, March 9th, 2016. The exhibit runs from April 1st through May 12th. Paintings should be picked up on May 12th. All paintings must be ready to hang and be for sale. Commission will be 40%. The reception will be on April 1st from 5-7 p.m.
4. Nelson Atkins Bus Trip. April 22, 2016 is the date for the day trip up and back to the Nelson Atkins Museum in Kansas City to see the museum artworks and the special exhibit for Rembrandt, Vermeer, and Halls. The fee is $10 for members and $35 for non-members. The bus will load at 6:00 a.m. at the Sams West parking lot at Kellogg and Dugan and depart at 6:30 a.m. Return time will be approximately 6:30 p.m.
5. Presbyterian Manor: Hang Friday, October 28, 2016. Take down Monday, November 28th, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
6. Century II: Deliver juried painting on Tuesday, December 6th, between 10am and noon on the east side of Century II at the ticket entrance. Take down Wednesday, February 1, 2017.